As the global population rapidly ages it is creating immense pressure of healthcare systems across countries and regions. The improvement in life expectancy levels has created a large cohort of aged patients who suffer from one or more chronic diseases. Traditionally, the approach towards the management of this issue has been focused on “repair”, i.e. treatment of the various age related ailments such as Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson’s disease, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, and age-related macular degeneration.
• However, the industry is shifting focus and is widening its scope to a “prevent-manage-repair” continuum that is creating novel market opportunities for integrative approaches such innovative dietary supplements, aesthetics procedures, and alter
The research service provides an overview of the global anti-aging market and provides a five-year forecast from 2017 to 2022. For the purpose of this study, the anti-aging products and solutions market has been segmented into three segments:
• Conventional therapies: includes conventional treatment of age related ailments such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s disease, etc. The study will cover age related neurodegenerative diseases, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, benign prostatic hyperplasia and ocular disease.
• Dietary Supplements: includes anti-aging focused supplements that are available directly to consumers (DTC). The segment will cover leading segments such as vitamins, minerals, and specialty supplements (such as amino acids, omega3 and resveratrol).
• Aesthetic procedures, devices, and products: includes procedures and devices that are used in the aesthetics of anti-aging. This segment will cover minimally/non-invasive cosmetic procedures covering Botulinum Toxin, Hyaluronic Acid, and laser and light devices
The study highlights the key drivers and restraints in the market, industry challenges, current market dynamics, regulatory challenges, unmet needs, strategic imperatives, and key growth opportunities. Further the study includes the global market data along with the key game changing players in the anti-aging market.
• How attractive is the anti-aging market?
• What is the future market potential?
• What are the factors driving the demand for age management solutions?
• Who will be the key users in the future?
• What will be the focal areas of application of technology?
• What are the business models that will affect the market?
• What are the factors impacting solution providers?
• What are the market dynamics around the key trends as well as market drivers and restraints?
• Which are the game-changing companies at work?
• What are the strategic levers to stay on the growth trajectory?
• What are the key growth opportunities and investment recommendations in this space?