The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the Global power rental market. Factors including increased awareness among customers, higher power demand, and unreliable grid infrastructure are likely to drive the demand for power rental solutions during the next five years. The study also addresses the future and present market opportunities in the Global and regional markets as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.
The current market size for 2016 is provided for each segment and forecast till 2021. Forecast by competitive revenues is also provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
• What are the specific market drivers influencing this market?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• Are the power rental equipment offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed?
• What are the major sales channels for this market and what is their future development?
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
• We have a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the
leading participants in the value chain of the generator sets market with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research
• We are subject matter experts with 35 years of Energy and Environment experience researching and tracking generator set markets generating
• Our team of industry experts has multidisciplinary background in engineering, business studies and market strategy.
• We bring a solution that integrates our expertise areas to develop fact-driven strategies: Frost & Sullivan analyst team has performed analysis
of the generators market from various perspectives including:
o Segment: Stationary, portable and rental generators.
o Fuel: Gas and diesel generators.
o End User: Residential, commercial and industrial generators
o Geography: Global and regional including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa among others.
• Our fact-driven, client-specific approach bridges the gap between market research and mainstream consulting, giving us an exceptional ability
to help power rental companies realize their vision.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
Market Engineering Measurements
Key Trends that Impact the Global Power Rental Market
Power Rental Value Chain
External Challenges—Drivers and Restraints: Total Power Rental Market
Forecasts and Trends—Total Power Rental Market
Market Engineering Measurements
Africa and the Middle East
Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
Growth Opportunity 1—Oil and Gas Segment
Growth Opportunity 2—Utilities Segment
Growth Opportunity 3—Mining Segment
Growth Opportunity 4—Construction Segment
Growth Opportunity 5—Events Segment
Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
The Last Word
3 Big Predictions
The Frost & Sullivan Story
List of Figures & Charts
1. Total Power Rental Market: Key Market Drivers, Global, 2017–2021
2. Total Power Rental Market: Key Market Restraints, Global, 2017–2021
3. Total Power Rental Market: Market Engineering Measurements, Global, 2016
4. Power Rental Market: Competitive Structure, North America, 2016
5. Power Rental Market: Competitive Structure, Latin America, 2016
6. Power Rental Market: Competitive Structure, Europe, 2016
7. Power Rental Market: Competitive Structure, Asia-Pacific, 2016
8. Power Rental Market: Competitive Structure, Africa and the Middle East, 2016
1. Total Power Rental Market: Market Engineering Measurements, Global, 2016
2. Total Power Rental Market: Geographic Segmentation, Global, 2016
3. Total Power Rental Market: Value Chain, Global, 2016
4. Total Power Rental Market: Revenue Forecast, Global, 2014–2021
5. Total Power Rental Market: Revenue Percent by Region, Global, 2016