The aim of this study is to research, analyse and provide forecasts for the Global Earth Moving, Excavation and Mining Equipment Market. The study analyses key drivers and restraints, evaluates market and technology trends, and offers strategic recommendations.. The study provides a strategic overview of the market in various regions, with detailed market size forecasts from 2017 to 2030. The study also discusses the Mega Trends impacting the market. The research also identifies and performs a scenario analysis of how different trends and factors can affect market prospects in different regions. Rapid urbanisation requires investments to improve urban infrastructure. The urbanisation trend will accelerate dem
Market trends are analysed for the period 2013 to 2030, with the base year being 2016. Machines considered in the study are Bore/Drill Rigs, Crawlers, Crushing and Processing Equipment, Dumpers/Tenders, Excavators, Finishing Equipment, Graders, Mixers, Off-Highway Tractors, Off-Highway Trucks, Other Construction Equipment, Pavers, Plate Compactors, Skid Steer Loaders, Tampers/Rammers, Tractor/Loader/Backhoes, Trenchers, Wheel Loaders and Dozers.
The geographic scope of the study is global and includes Europe (all 28 European Union countries), Russia, the US, Brazil, Mexico, Africa (Kenya, Nigeria, Algeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda), the Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Australia), Latin America and Israel.
Key Issues Addressed
- Mega Trends that will Earth Moving, Excavation and Mining Equipment market in global geographies by 2026
- Major technology trends like telematics, Big Data Analytics and Automatic Haulage System (AHS) and their impact on the construction and mining equipment market in various regions by 2026
- Government regulations like emission norms, safety standards and import regulations that impact the construction and mining equipment market
- Market size and revenue forecasts for earth moving, excavation and mining equipment in various regions by 2026
- Product segments with high growth potential