The global industrial vacuum valves market is undergoing significant change, especially as these valves are supplied to the semiconductor, R&D, instrumentation, and industrial end-user markets. This research service discusses trends such as increasing demand for pharmaceutical and medical equipment, new applications in packaging, and growing automotive applications in Asia. The impact of new applications in packaging and coating as well as the growing demand within automotive applications has been explored. The study analyzes the current and future trends and their impact on the global vacuum valves market. The market drivers and restraints with their corresponding impacts across a 5-year time period have been discussed.
This research service is based on actual figures focusing on industrial vacuum valves for the period 2014–2015. A forecast of market growth is provided for the period 2016–2020. The geographic scope is Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World, and product segmentation covers industrial vacuum valves, i.e., angle, control, gate, compact, transfer, and specialty valves. The end-user industry scope is oil and gas, electric power, chemical, plastics, food and beverage, aerospace and defense, pharmaceuticals, automotive, printing, pulp and paper, and metals and mining.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
1. Is the global industrial vacuum valves market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
2. What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the industrial vacuum valves market?
3. What are the restraints faced by market participants, and what is their likely impact?
4. What are the major geographical segments for industrial vacuum valves? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
5. What are the main industry segments for industrial vacuum valves, and how are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
6. Which are the major industry participants in North America and Europe, and what are their relative positions?
Many large offshore exploration and production (E&P) projects in the United States were cancelled; this trend is likely to continue due to declining crude oil price. However, as the production rate is expected to remain constant over the forecast period, moderate demand for vacuum valves is expected for spare parts. In Europe, in spite of lower oil price, chemical production is likely to grow moderately.
The demand for special plastics such as carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) in the automobile, aerospace, and construction industries is expected to boost the demand for industrial vacuum valves. The demand for packaged food is expected to increase in Asia-Pacific, and Central & Eastern Europe (CEE). In the United States, new types of food such as plant-based milk products and organic food are likely to increase demand for industrial vacuum valves.