This outlook study provides an overall update on the global waste recycling market in 2017, covering the municipal solid waste, industrial non-hazardous waste, waste of electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), and construction and demolition (C&D) waste. It predicts that the global market revenue is likely to increase from $247.48 billion to $265.65 billion in 2017. This study provides predictions about waste volumes, revenues, and services and examines the latest trends that are influencing the market. Furthermore, it highlights the recycling opportunities of different waste streams generated globally.
This research study also features interesting trends such as Internet of Things, smart recycling, circular economy, and corporate sustainability.
The geographical scope of analysis is segmented by Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Questions Addressed by this Study:
• What are the top 2017 trends influencing the global recycling market?
• What are the key trends influencing municipal, industrial, electronics, and C&D waste markets?
• What is the volume of waste collected and recycled in each region?
• What is revenue share of each region in each waste segments considered?
• What are the key growth opportunities for the market players?
This study will provide an in-depth analysis on the waste recycling industry and also talk about interesting trends, especially “smart,” which is driving the market. These insights will aid clients in identifying the right technology/solution to invest in, choose the addressable markets, and also develop innovative business models.
Key Companies: Novelis; TFC Recycling; ZenRobotics; Eurokey Recycling; Rubicon; Waste Management Inc; Veolia; Suez; FCC; Van Gansewinkel; Remondis