Power backup market, especially Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), is gaining a lot of attention due to the demand-supply gap in power distribution, thus providing a vast platform for innovation. This research service covers the UPS systems and service market in Asia-Pacific, with 2015-2022 as the study period. The base year is 2017 and the forecast period is from 2018 to 2022. This research service covers countries in East Asia (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan), Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam) and Australasia (Australia and New Zealand). This report covers single- and three-phase UPS systems and the market revenue is discussed in terms of power rating and applica
The study also highlights the applicable visioning scenarios with their macro to micro implications. The visioning scenarios included are: social and demographic trends, industry Mega Trends, new business models, disruptive technologies, and competitive landscape trends. The study also enlists the key market drivers and restraints impacting both the UPS systems and services markets.
Frost & Sullivan has considered 20 levers for growth in this market, highlighting vision and strategy, and brand and demand growth opportunities. In light of the fast-growing Information Technology (IT) sector, telecom and financial fields, the Asia-Pacific region presents several opportunities for market growth.
The study discusses 10 possible growth opportunities that will help market participants gain a competitive advantage in this keenly contested market. For each of these growth opportunities, key context and opportunities along with a call to action have been discussed.
This research service also talks about the strategic imperatives and top predictions for the UPS systems and services market.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing and, if so, at what rate? What is the anticipated growth rate for this market between 2018 and 2022?
- What are the impacts of social and demographic trends, industry Mega Trends, disruptive technologies, new business models, and competitive landscape on the market?
- What are the key growth levers influencing the UPS systems and services markets?
- What are the possible growth opportunities in this market?
- What are the strategic imperatives for this market?