Explore more Categories
Artificial Intelligence involves the science and engineering of developing intelligent machines
The manufacturing world is at a cusp of a new revolution that will redefine conventional business models
IoT will have a major impact on businesses and consumers in the future
The world is creating 2.5 exabytes of data daily
Our research seeks to connect-the-dots across multiple trends
Personal Robots are Set to Be a $19 Billion Market
Strategic Analysis of BREXIT and its Implications to Industries, Economies and Societies
Time for a Digital Revolution in the Women’s Health Market
iFrost is a digital platform for interactive and dynamic reporting of data.
The TOEs are a great source of information which gives corporates critical information on companies to action for their strategic investments either as an open source platform or to collaborate and to develop successful products
Future growth potential enhanced by high growth industries such as Food & Beverages and Pharmaceuticals
save 10 %
* Required Fields
Pay by invoice
The APAC chromatography market is estimated to experience an approximate 2.5% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2019 to 2025 reaching $1,618.6 million.
The objective of this study is to identify the key trends prevailing in the market in the base year 2019 and what factors boost and restrain market growth. In particular, it also discusses the product areas, vertical market segments and application areas that bolster growth for the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
With 2019 as the base year, the research provides estimates of the market size and future growth prospects up to 2025. For this purpose, a specific methodology is followed that includes discussion with senior management of chromatography instrument manufacturers that is supported by secondary research.
• In-depth analysis with market sizing of segments:
o Gas chromatographs (laboratory and process)
o Liquid chromatographs (laboratory)
o Ion chromatographs (laboratory)
• Regional perspective of demand pattern in SEA-NZ and North Asia
• Market size and growth opportunities based on end user verticals such as
o Pharmaceuticals & biotechnology
o Food & beverage testing
o Environmental safety & testing
o Chemical & petrochemical
o Oil & gas
• Further, market growth for market segments is forecasted and an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation including vendors' market shares is included
• Spending on chromatography will reduce in 2020 due to COVID 19 and the unforeseen challenges such as buyer purchasing power
• Focus on research and development (R&D) in the internet of things (IoT) will continue to boost demand as vendors will try to differentiate their products with key features and functionalities
• The demand for chromatography instruments in the forecast years is expected to be from high growth industries such as food and beverages and pharmaceuticals due to its application in food and drug testing
• The demand is expected to increase for instruments:
• With a low cost of ownership
• That provides remote data and condition monitoring solutions
The chromatography market was $1,397.4 million in 2019, with a base year growth rate of 7.4%. The market is set to grow further, once the impact of COVID 19 eases out.
Growth Opportunities for NDT Inspection Services in Oil & Gas
Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence are Driving the Global LIMS Market
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES IN PROXIMITY SENSORS, MEDICAL FLOW SENSORS, GESTURE RECOGNITION, LASER AND RADAR SENSORS
Digital Transformation Powers the Global Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market
Frost Radar™: GaNtronics, 2020
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES IN IMPLANTABLE SENSORS, LIDAR, HVAC PRESSURE SENSORS, AND WEATHER STATION
Urbanization Powering the Global Analytical X-ray Instrumentation Market
Artificial Intelligence-powered Electronic Test & Measurement Instruments Drive the Global Aerospace and Defense Industry
5G Network Deployment Catalyzes the Global Communications Test and Measurement Market
IIoT Technologies Improving Process Efficiencies Power Global Calibration and Repair Services Market
diabetes devices market
commercial aviation market
packaged food industry
medical robots market
consumer electronics market
glucose monitoring devices market
natural gas market
wearable technology market
solar energy market
Don't have an account? Create One!
Enter your Email Address here to receive a link to change password.
If you are an existing frost.com user, please register using the same email for seamless access
Already have an account? Login!
Use your Linkedin account to login or register within our store.You're just one click away.