Cloud is changing the landscape of the traditional information technologies. The impact of cloud on business-grade video collaboration started to emerge in Asia-Pacific region in recent years. The increasing availability of cloud solutions empowers video collaboration among entire workforce at anytime and anywhere. In the meanwhile, the early adopters also make significant contribution on the direction of localization and integrations, which further improve the feature-set and capabilities of the solutions. As a result, there are prospective market growth opportunities for cloud-based video collaboration solutions. However, how to make a success? Business model matters.The dynamics from the collaboration of har
The research focuses on the collaboration ecosystems created between cloud-attached video conferencing devices and cloud video conferencing services. It takes an end-to-end view of enterprise video collaboration ecosystems across varied platforms and services. Specifically it includes video conferencing adoption via the following:
1. Devices – Dedicated video conferencing endpoints, IP video phones, and conference room USB cams
2. Services – Hosted web conferencing services, cloud video conferencing services, Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), and virtual events
The number of providers that are looking to reshape and in many cases disrupt the market has recently surged. Newer and agile clients and platforms are giving providers the flexibility to drive the direction of next-generation video conferencing. This is accelerating innovation and resulting in new business models.
Primary objective of this experiential study:
- To identify the impact of cloud services in the video conferencing industry
- To discover the evolving market landscape among vendors and their partners, and service providers
- To understand the business models and GTM strategies powered by cloud services
- To evaluate the technology partnerships and their impact on end-users
- To map the leading and emerging solution packages
- To estimate the growth opportunities for the cloud-based total solution including devices and services
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market outlook of the cloud-attached video devices?
- How is the market competitive landscape evolving with the growing acceptance of cloud services?
- What are the promising partnerships emerging in the market?
- What are the growth opportunities that cloud video conferencing services bring to the market?
- What is the market outlook of cloud-attached video devices and cloud conferencing services in Asia-Pacific?
- What are the strength and weakness of the leading and emerging solution packages available in the market?