This study aims to evaluate the commercial aircraft fleet and MRO market in Thailand for 2018, segmented on multiple criteria, focusing on market trends, technology Mega Trends, and opportunity areas. Among the Southeast Asian nations, Thailand is one of the major MRO spenders, standing at 4th position in terms of MRO market size. The study discusses the commercial MRO market in Thailand, with a focus on the changing commercial fleet dynamics in the country, including strategic imperatives for airlines, MROs, and OEMs in the aftermarket, trends in commercial aircraft fleet, commercial aircraft fleet size by aircraft OEM, commercial aircraft fleet size by aircraft category, type, and model, and commercial aircra
- This study focuses on the MRO market in Thailand in 2018.
- It provides a strategic review of the commercial aviation sector—both airline fleet and MRO spending in Thailand.
- It analyzes the commercial airline fleet and MRO spending in Thailand by different segments such as category, type, airline operators, and manufacturers.
- It identifies the market trends and technology Mega Trends that will shape the commercial fleet and MRO market.
- It also identifies and profiles of key MRO participants in Thailand.
- It evaluates and presents the growth opportunities for commercial aviation stakeholders in Thailand.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the fleet size of commercial aircraft in Thailand, categorized by airline operator and category and model of aircraft?
- What is the commercial MRO spending in Thailand by the segments of MRO, airline operator, aircraft OEM, and category?
- What are the trends in the commercial aircraft and MRO market in Thailand?
- Who are the major MRO suppliers in Thailand?
- What are the key technology Mega Trends shaping up in commercial aviation MRO sector?
Author: Ramesh Thanjavuru