The study aims to cover the planned/announced space launches in 2018 while analysing the purpose, impacts, and opportunities related to the same. The study is a forward looking analysis of what is expected to transpire in the space launch industry across commercial, government, and military launches, globally, focusing on the March-December, 2018 timeline. This study will serve as the reference to the space industry stakeholders who will be interested in gauging the space industry developments over the rest of this year and their impact moving forward. The study covers each announced launch along with a segmented analysis that will help understand the state of the space industry looking to transpire in 2018. Ac
- Launch wise discussion of all planned/announced launches from March-December, 2018
- Stakeholders involved (operator, launch service provider)
- Impact of the launches
As a forward-looking study covering scheduled space launches in 2018 (Mar-Dec), this will enable the readers get a pulse of the near future developments in the space industry in terms of new satellites to be launched, their purpose, and the opportunities they will create. With the space industry observing multiple disruptions across the value chain, the launch segment is now gaining prominence as it is looking to accommodate new launch systems across different services for diverse customer groups. While the new technologies and business models are yet to be realized in the scheduled operational format, there is now a need to understand the current evolution of the launch market in terms of missions, payloads, and downstream objectives so that the future need for newer services can be better estimated. This study aims to enable the reader to get that perspective for the launch market.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the space launches scheduled between March and December, 2018?
- What are the payloads to be launched in 2018 and what downstream services will they deliver moving forward?
- What does that launch mean for the stakeholders within the space industry?
- What will be the opportunities created by the space mission as a consequence, after it commences this year?
- What are the key space missions and companies to look out for in 2018 and the related growth opportunities and success factors?