Intelligent Mobility, 2018
Intelligent Mobility, 2018
New Mobility Business Models and Digital Transformation of the Automotive Industry
Special Price $3,712.50 save 25 %
This research study focuses on providing all the presentations from Frost & Sullivan's two-day workshop event held in July 2018 in London, called Intelligent Mobility. These include presentations from Frost & Sullivan Europe team and a host of other companies, such as Daimler, BMW, Volkswagen, DHL, Omoove, Otonomo, BlaBlaCar and more. The focus of this entire workshop was on analyzing the impact of New Mobility Business Models and Digital Transformation of the Automotive Industry.
In recent years, we have witnessed the transformational change driven by the proliferation of platform-based business models and the ecosystems they enable, unlocking immense potential for competitive advantage and business benefits.
Frost & Sullivan believes that all traditional industries, including the Automotive and Transport sector, will capitalise on the power of digital technologies and develop more platform-based business models to sell services and solutions beyond just the vehicle hardware.
The rapid pace of digitalisation is transforming the component hardware-driven automotive sector to a software and solutions focused industry, accelerated by consumers' evolving digital lifestyle expectations and demands for new and innovative services. The future roadmap of digitalisation in the automotive sector is expected to move rapidly from "digital services" to "car-as-a-service" to "mobility-as-a-service", transforming the car into an element of a connected living solution by 2030.
Frost & Sullivan drills down into the future impact of digitalisation on the automotive sector and focuses on ways to leverage business model disruption and innovation to stay ahead of the curve. Some new and hot topics covered this year will include the following:
• Data Monetisation Pricing and Business Models in the Automotive Industry
• New Digital KPIs for measuring an OEM’s performance with customer centre and front of the future digital strategies of OEMs
• New Mobility business models with a deep dive into Demand Responsive Transport Systems, Autonomous Shuttles and Flying cars
• New Subscription based vehicle retailing models
• New last mile delivery transport modes with a deep dive into Drone delivery and autonomous bots' as new freight mobility business models
• Deep dive into the top 100 Smart cities and their strategy on developing and implementing Smart Mobility initiatives. Frost & Sullivan's Smart mobility team showcases its 12-month detailed benchmark of these top 100 cities across 5 key areas, namely: Digital strategy of cities, Autonomous Vehicles implementation plan, Vision for embracing new mobility business models, Sustainability strategy and finally their vision on future of freight and last mile logistics.
Table of Contents
- Mobility Business Models and Digital Transformations
|Keyword 1||Intelligent Mobility|