Israeli Technologies Impacting the Global Medical Sector
Israeli Technologies Impacting the Global Medical Sector
Gaining efficiency in commercial ventures in global medical devices industry by effectively collaborating with key innovation stakeholders in Israel
Special Price $3,712.50 save 25 %
Over the past two decades, Israel had risen to be an global medical devices innovation hub, reinforcing its position as one of the major contributors to the growth of the innovations in the global medical devices sector. With a plethora of scientific resources, ease of conducting clinical research studies, globally competitive intellectual portfolio management practices, access to global investor networks, inclusion of a collaborative work culture and extensive knowledge in commercializing cutting-edge technologies, Israel is one of the countries that has found profound success in devising safe and effective therapies for addressing debilitating medical disorders. This research service evaluates the commercial impact and stakeholder strategies for top medical devices technologies in Israel, which include neuroprostheses, X-eluting stents, smart pills, surgical robotics, surgical lasers, and neuromodulation therapies.
The following questions are answered in this report:
1. Who are the various innovation stakeholders (such as technology developers, clinical researchers and investors) in Israel that enable its development as a global innovation hub for medical devices?
2. What is the intensity of commercialization efforts that are happening across major cities (regional innovation hubs) of Israel namely, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Yokneam, Ra'anana, Herzliya, Beer'Sheva, and Cesaerea?
3. Identifying the competencies of regional innovation hubs in Israel to sustainable innovate cutting-edge medical device technologies.
4. What are the strategic gaps that exist in the existing innovation ecosystem in Israel, and how commercial opportunities available for innovators in both Israeli and global players span out near-to-far term investments in Israel medical devices sector?
5. What are the strategic recommendations of analysts to stakeholders when evaluating early investment opportunities in Israel's medical devices sector?
6. Gather additional knowledge and recommendations in evaluating commercial partnership initiatives such as cross-selling agreements, in-organic growth initiatives such as acquisition or merger of Israeli firms, and regional/international collaborations on clinical trials.
7. How is the patent landscape in Israel for top medical device technologies? Why global companies hold most regional patents, and Israeli-based firms holding patents in matured medical device markets (especially in the USA and Europe)?
Table of Contents
1.1 Objectives of Research
1.2 Research Methodology
2.1 High Adoption of Surgical Robotics and Neuromodulation Therapies by Healthcare Providers
2.2 Medinol is one of the Pioneers in the Israeli Stents
2.3 Demonstrating Outcomes of Clinical Trials Paves Way for Global Market Expansion
3.1 Intensity of Addressable Market Segments is High for Neuromodulation Therapies
3.2 Yokneam and Caesarea have risen to be Prominent Industrial Innovation Hubs
3.3 Access to Experienced Clinical Researchers is Key to Sustainable Innovation
3.4 Israel Houses World-class Academic and Clinical Research Institutions that Drive Wide Technology Developments
3.5 Surgical Lasers is one of the Matured Industry Sector in Israel
3.6 Collaborative Clinical Trials Yield Major Results for Medical Device Innovators in Israel
4.1 Israel Houses some of the Leading Developers of Neuroprosthetics Globally
4.2 Multicenter Studies will be Highly Beneficial in Mitigating Incidence of Highly Adverse Events
5.1 Israeli Stent Makers Continue to Focus on Developing New Products
5.2 Current Studies Evaluate the Design of Hybrid Stents Containing Metallic Elastomeric Mesh
5.3 Developers Focus on Disposable Mounted Cobalt-chromium (CoCr) Alloy-based Stent
6.1 Given Imaging (Medtronic) is one of the Country’s Leading Smart Pill Manufacturer
6.2 Drug-delivery Combination Devices is Emerging with Very High Commercial Prospects in the Market
7.1 Israel Attracts Major Investments in the Area of Robotic Surgical Systems
7.2 Robotic Surgery Enables Surgeons to Automate Performance of Complex Surgical Procedures
8.1 Surgical Laser Technologies are used Extensively across Major Hospitals in Israel
8.2 Surgical Lasers can also be used in the Miniaturization of Various Medical Device Components
9.1 Sheba Medical Center conducts Clinical Study on Various Indications using Neuromodulation Therapies
9.2 Technology Developers in Israel have been able to Demonstrate the Commercial Potential of Their Therapies
10.1 Acquisition of Given Imaging by Covidien is among the Major Deals in the Israeli Neuromodulation Industry
10.2 Funding Initiatives Focus on Pursuit of Clinical Trials, and Regulatory Approvals in Europe and US Markets
10.3 More Collaborative Research Initiatives Toward Pursuit of Touch-enabled Neuroprosthesis
10.4 Global Device OEMs Enter into Cross-selling Agreements with Israeli Technology Developers
10.5 SCP Vitalife Partners and TriVentures are Top Investors in Emerging Medical Device Technologies in Israel
10.6 Israeli Medical Device Design and Development Services is an Emerging Business Model
10.7 Israel is an Established Medical Device Hub, and Serves to Fuel the Global Medical Community
10.8 Israel Hosts Ideal Support Structure for Firms to Innovate for Demands of the Global Healthcare Community
11.1 High Variation in Conversion of Applied Patents to Granted Patents for Top Medical Device Innovations
11.2 Key Patents on Therapeutic Neuromodulation of the Hepatic System, and Thermally-induced Renal Neuromodulation
11.3 Key Patents on Systems and Methods for Facilitating Robotic Surgical Laser Procedures, and Systems Useful in Registration
11.4 Key Patents on Rapamycin Reservoir Eluting Stent & Devices for Advancement of Stents
12.1 List of Key Industry Participants
12.1 List of Key Industry Participants (continued)
13.1 The Frost & Sullivan Story
13.2 Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
13.3 Global Perspective
13.4 Industry Convergence
13.5 360º Research Perspective
13.6 Implementation Excellence
13.7 Our Blue Ocean Strategy