Production and Investment Forecasts of Ghana's Mining Industry

Ghana's Mining Industry

Regular Price: USD 6,950

Special Price USD 4,865

30% OFF

* Required Fields

Regular Price: USD 6,950

Special Price USD 4,865

PAY BY INVOICE

Be the first to review this product

Ghana has got a commodity intensive economy that is driven by the production of gold, cocoa, timber, aluminium and manganese. Ghana's mining industry accounts for approximately 15% of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and 30% of its foreign exchange earnings. The mining industry generated $2.30 billion in foreign exchange receipts in 2008 with 90% of this being derived from gold export sales. Aluminium, bauxite and manganese export sales receipts accounted for the remaining 10%.

Table of Contents

Production and Investment Forecasts of Ghana's Mining Industry, Industry OverviewProduction and Investment Forecasts of Ghana's Mining IndustryDocument




Keyword1

Keyword2

Keyword3

Related Research

Why Frost & Sullivan

Working with the CEO’s growth team to create a vision based on a transformation growth strategy

Creating content-based digital marketing strategies that leverage our research perspective to differentiate and “tell your story”

Tracking over 1000 emerging technologies and analyzing the impact by industry and application to reveal the companies to watch in each sector

The Frost & Sullivan team is based in our 45 global offices and have developed a powerful global understandings of how industries operate on a global level.