The South Korean managed security services(MSS) market experienced flat growth of 4.3% in 2015 due to the currency and weak economic situation in the country. Moving forward, the market is likely to grow stronger at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2015 to 2020. The awareness of sophisticated cyber attacks has increased greatly with many cyber attacks and personal information leakage which happened in 2014 and 2015. The MSSPs attempted to increase their revenues and market share in the market by providing premium security services.
End-user scope: Enterprise horizontals (large businesses and small and medium businesses) and Enterprise verticals (BFSI [banking, financial services, and insurance], manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others).
Market overview and adoption trends, market forecast (2015-2020), market share and competitive analysis, growth opportunities and call to action, regional breakdown analysis, and MSS vendor analysis have also been provided for the South Korean MSS market.
What makes Frost & Sullivan's deliverables unique?
Frost & Sullivan’s cyber security reports offer insights into the latest technologies to improve companies’ cyber security posture. The research team performs in-depth studies of the latest threat techniques, interviews threat researchers, and involves security experts in the studies.
Comprehensive market analysis is done for the following sectors:
BFSI (banking, financial services, and insurance), manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others (including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITeS, utilities, e-Commerce, and BPO).
Key Questions Answered
• Is the MSS market growing in South Korea? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Are the existing market participants structured correctly to meet customer needs?
• Will MSS continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• Will the services replace the product markets?
• What is the market demand for new services such as forensic and incident response?