U.S. Data Transport Services Market Update, 2011

Regular Price: USD 4,950

Special Price USD 3,465

30% OFF

* Required Fields

Regular Price: USD 4,950

Special Price USD 3,465

PAY BY INVOICE

Be the first to review this product

The last few years have been interesting for the data transport services market. Legacy services, particularly Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Frame Relay (FR), have been seeing rapid decline, both in terms of ports and revenues. However, the sum total of legacy services (Private Line, SONET, ATM, FR and Native Waves) still dominate a large percentage of data transport services revenue (around 70 percent), with strategic services (MPLS and Ethernet) contributing the remaining 30 percent. The negative Y-o-Y growth rate in 2009 and 2010 is due to the impact of declining legacy services.

Table of Contents

U.S. Data Transport Services Market Update, 2011BCS 5-7U.S. Data Transport Services Market Update, 2011




Keyword1

Keyword2

Keyword3

Related Research

Release Date : 22-Nov-17

Region : North America

Release Date : 21-Nov-17

Region : North America

Release Date : 20-Nov-17

Region : North America

Why Frost & Sullivan

Working with the CEO’s growth team to create a vision based on a transformation growth strategy

Creating content-based digital marketing strategies that leverage our research perspective to differentiate and “tell your story”

Tracking over 1000 emerging technologies and analyzing the impact by industry and application to reveal the companies to watch in each sector

The Frost & Sullivan team is based in our 45 global offices and have developed a powerful global understandings of how industries operate on a global level.