Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
The Key Questions that this Study will Answer
Introduction to Wounds and the Need for Digitalization of Wound Care
Introduction to Wounds
Wound Care “Diseases”
The Need for Digitization of Wound Care
Challenges and Unmet Needs in Wound Management
Significant Unmet Need in the Wound Care Market
Critical Challenge—Lack of United Wound Care Services
Barriers to Best Practice Implementation in Wound Care
Advances in Wound Care and Management
Evolution of Wound Care Products Market
Significant Repositioning Seen in Wound Care Management
Innovation Opportunities in Wound Management
Innovation Opportunities Across the Entire Wound Care and Management Continuum
Wound Care Companies Ecosystem
Wound Management Companies Ecosystem
Advanced Wound Management Companies
Wound Care Data/Heath Information and Early Detection Companies
Aranz Medical Ltd.
WoundRight Technologies, LLC.
Wound Care Planning, Monitoring, and Management Companies
+WoundDesk from digitalMedLab GmbH
Tissue Analytics, Inc.
Parable Health Inc.
Pixalere Healthcare Inc.
Key Product Features Analysis
Key Product Features of Companies into Wound Care Management and Assessment Solutions
The Frost & Sullivan Story
List of Figures & Charts
1. Digital Tools in Wound Assessment and Management: Innovation Opportunities in Wound Management, Global, 2015-2022
2. Digital Tools in Wound Assessment and Management: Key Product Features, Global, 2016
1. Digital Tools in Wound Assessment and Management: Needs of a Patient Suffering from Severe Burns, Global, 2016
2. Digital Tools in Wound Assessment and Management: Innovation Opportunities in Wound Care and Management, Global, 2016
3. Digital Tools in Wound Assessment and Management: Opportunity Mapping of Key Product Features, Global, 2016