Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) test equipment enables service providers, data centers, and enterprises to achieve high network performance by testing and solving network connectivity problems. Ethernet is used for both local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) connectivity, helping in simplifying network management by lowering operational expenses for Ethernet infrastructure. Ethernet test equipment is most often used to verify signal and link integrity of networks at all speeds. The trend that has gained traction is the introduction of new technologies like 5G, Internet of Things, cloud computing, which require robust network connections for their successful implementation. T&M vendors must invest more in R
Study Period: 2015–2022; Base Year: 2017; Forecast Period: 2018–2022
Segmentation by Region:
- North America (NA)
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest Of World (ROW)
Segmentation by End-user Industry:
- 1 GbE
- 10 GbE
- 25/50 GbE
- 40/100 GbE
Segmentation by Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales
- System integrator
- Value- added resellers
- Approved partners
- Spirent Communications
- Ixia, a Keysight business
- Viavi Solutions
Detailed analysis and profiling of key market players
Frost & Sullivan forecasts the Global Ethernet Test Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the period of 2017-2022. This research identifies the strategic opportunities for the Global Gigabit Ethernet test equipment manufacturers across the world to overcome the challenges of limited bandwidth, economic turmoil, price pressures etc. and develop need-focused Ethernet test devices. This assessment also includes forecasts, an overview of the competitive structure, competitors’ market share, various geographies and market trends. Market drivers and restraints have been assessed for their impact throughout the forecast period. This report identifies key opportunities for growth while detailing key challenges and possible threats.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the GbE test equipment market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What does the future hold for the high-speed Ethernet test equipment market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- What are the technology trends and testing requirements in the global GbE test equipment market?
- Who are the existing competitors in the market, and how have they structured themselves to remain competitive?