Increasing pressure on reducing emissions and enhancing fuel economy are amongst key factors that are changing the mobility landscape. It is driving OEMs to look beyond their ecosystem and disrupt traditional chains by adopting altered powertrain strategies, invest in green technologies such as powertrain electrification, mass market conceptual technologies introduce never seen product mix and utilize innovative business models.
Frost & Sullivan analyses opportunities in a chain of sustainable, efficient powertrain technologies as the industry is moving towards novel ways of CO2-neutral mobility for the future.
Frost & Sullivan’s Global Automotive Powertrain and Electric Vehicle program area takes a 360-view of the industry, examining and analyzing product, geographic, technological, and business trends covering the entirety of the market. Key areas that the program explores are:
· Mega Trends and Emission Regulations driving change in powertrain technology adoption
· Emission Reduction & Fuel-efficient Gasoline and Diesel Engine Technology trends (downsizing, turbocharging, powertrain lightweighting, direct injection, VVT, SCR, GPF, LNT, cylinder deactivation, GPF, etc)
· Drivetrain and Transmission Technology trends
· Trends within electrification of powertrain (48V mild hybrid systems, full hybrids, battery electric cars, plug in electric cars, fuel cell cars)
· Electric vehicle technology research – Battery, motors, charging infrastructure, etc
· Issue based research such as emission testing procedures, EV related innovative business model research and so on
· End consumer attitudes and perception of gasoline, diesel, hybrids, EVs and other powertrain technologies
We work closely with leading automotive OEMs, suppliers and technology firms to help them find the opportunities in this sea of change. Our holistic yet substantial research services enable us to stay at the forefront of change in this dynamic market, and enable our clients to achieve the same.
20 Feb 2015  |  Asia Pacific
Gasoline Powertrain to Gradually Make Way for Electric Powertrain by 2020
This research service provides a detailed strategic analysis of the Chinese powertrain market during 2013–2020. It includes an executive summary, research scope, objectives, methodology and background, definitions and segmentation, market overview, Mega Trends and industry convergence implications, total market analysis, external challenges—dri...
Special Price $2,962.50 save 25 %