The focus of this research service is to analyze the global generator set market. Factors including more awareness among customers, higher power demand, unreliable grid infrastructure, and more severe and unpredictable power outages are likely to drive the demand for generator sets during the next 5 years. The study also addresses the current and future market opportunities in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa, as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?• We have a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relatio
The 2017 market size is provided for each segment and is forecasted till 2021. Forecasts by competitive revenues and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators are also provided. Revenue and units are tracked and forecasted by power range inclusive of up to 30kW; 30.1–60kW; 60.1–150kW; 150.1–300kW; 300.1–500kW; 500.1–1000kW; and 1000.1–3000kW.
Commercial, industrial, and residential end-user segments are covered; additionally, revenue is predicted by application including peak shaving, prime power, and standby.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? If so, at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2018 and 2021?
- Are competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Is there any development with the products/segments offered today?
- Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?