The SD-WAN market will present a huge transformation in the telecommunication market over the next 5 years in Latin America as the traditional wide area networks (WANs) are under pressure to keep up with increased enterprise demand for agile, bandwidth-heavy, and latency-sensitive to access and utilize information. The SD-WAN solution uses software defined networking (SDN) principles to separate the data plane from the control plane and create an overlay network. The abstracted or virtualized network intelligence is controlled and managed via a centralized controller located in the enterprise data center or provider data center or cloud. Via the controller, enterprises can deploy a combination of transport serv
The current market size for 2018 is provided and forecast until 2023. The study provides the following:
- SD-WAN definitions
- Drivers and Restraints in Latin America throughout the forecast period
- SD-WAN market analysis from 2018 to 2023
- Growth opportunities and companies to action highlighting the main trends shaping the SD-WAN market in Latin America and an analysis of how companies can benefit from it
The Latin American market is still in a nascent stage. As a result, there are opportunities for new entrants, investments, and space for the existing SD-WAN providers to improve the quality of their offers and move closer to customers, increasing their revenues and evangelize the market.
The reasons for companies to acquire SD-WAN solutions are many times the same in all Latin American countries, cost reduction being the main one. However, market maturity in each country differs in terms of budget assigned for SD-WAN projects.
SD-WAN offers clients an important alternative to MPLS dependency, bringing several benefits for companies such as cost reduction, speed to market, and branch office connectivity among many others.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current state of SD-WAN in Latin America?
- What is the market’s growth rate? How will it change during the forecast period?
- What are the trends driving the adoption of SD-WAN?
- What SD-WAN differences exist between the countries in Latin America?