Explore more Categories
Artificial Intelligence involves the science and engineering of developing intelligent machines
The manufacturing world is at a cusp of a new revolution that will redefine conventional business models
IoT will have a major impact on businesses and consumers in the future
The world is creating 2.5 exabytes of data daily
Our research seeks to connect-the-dots across multiple trends
Personal Robots are Set to Be a $19 Billion Market
Strategic Analysis of BREXIT and its Implications to Industries, Economies and Societies
iFrost is a digital platform for interactive and dynamic reporting of data.
The TOEs are a great source of information which gives corporates critical information on companies to action for their strategic investments either as an open source platform or to collaborate and to develop successful products
Growth Opportunities for Sales Organizations and SFA Providers
* Required Fields
Pay by invoice
This study examines the mobilized sales force automation (SFA) market in North America. Mobile sales force automation applications are software solutions that extend SFA capabilities to a sales employee’s mobile device (smartphone, tablet, wearable, etc.). Capabilities can range from basic account, opportunity and contact management to also encompass more complex assistance and guidance such as forecasting, quote management, sales enablement, sophisticated analytics, sales coaching, probability scoring, etc. A variety of reporting, dashboard, and analysis options are usually also available. Detailed profiles of eleven major SFA providers are also included, examining their current portfolios, pricing strategies, channel partners, investors, target markets, strengths, opportunities, and accomplishments in the areas of growth and innovation. The North American mobilized SFA market continues in growth mode, with over one million sales personnel accessing the solutions’ sales-focused communications, guidance and analytics via mobile devices during 2018. A high proportion of current users also plan to expand their deployments during the near term. Driving these expansion plans are high levels of customer satisfaction and positive hard-dollar business impacts, including enhanced customer relations, a decrease in paperwork, and a faster sales process. While current users tout these benefits, prospective users continue to worry about total cost of ownership and their own lack of expertise regarding potential vendors and solutions; however, these concerns seem to be diminishing in strength. Vendors range from small mobile-first, SFA-focused companies to large providers of full suites of business software solutions. Specific growth opportunities for providers are identified, addressing voids in product portfolios, possible incremental services, sales expansion possibilities, cutting-edge technologies, and potential channel partners.
This study discusses ten key trends, adoption dynamics (pro and con), results from the most recent Frost & Sullivan Mobile Business Solutions survey, the competitive landscape, potential growth opportunities for providers, and revenue, user, and distribution channel forecasts.
The 2019 Frost & Sullivan Mobile Business Solutions survey results that were extracted for this study address specific areas of mobile SFA demand and inquiry in North America, including:
• Mobile SFA deployment plans
• Preferences regarding prepackaged vs. custom solutions
• Top business impacts experienced by current users
• Plans regarding artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Barriers to purchase
• Current status and plans regarding back-office integration
• Top-ranked mobile SFA features and capabilities
Key Issues Addressed
• Which SFA capabilities are accessible via mobile access?
• What are the most significant business impacts experienced by today’s mobilized SFA users?
• How are mobile SFA solutions evolving? Are today’s offering meeting customer needs?
• What growth opportunities exist in this market – today and over the near term? How can providers establish a competitive advantage?
• What are key trends emerging in this market? What challenges are sales force automation vendors facing when trying to convince today’s sales organizations to mobilize their SFA systems?
• What are the current product development priorities of mobilized SFA providers?
• What are the major distribution channels in the mobile SFA market, what share of the market do they currently enjoy, and are they expected to continue to dominate? Are wireless carriers active in this market as resellers?
Author: Jeanine Sterling
Global Media and Entertainment Video Transcoders Market, Forecast to 2025
Latin American ICT Growth Opportunities, Forecast to 2025
The Malaysian FinTech Landscape, 2019
North American Mobile Situational Awareness Solutions Market, 2019
Analysis of Asia-Pacific Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market, Forecast to 2025
The Implications of Sharply Declining Prices for the CDN Industry
CenturyLink’s Strategic Acquisition of Steamroot
The Future Growth Prospects of Fastly After Its IPO in 2019
Adobe’s Partnership with Veriskope Revives AMS and RTMP SDK
YouTube Continues Its Impressive Growth Momentum in 2019
smart lighting market
dietary supplements market
medical robots market
natural gas market
food preservatives market
plastic recycling market
fleet management market
nutritional supplement market
heavy commercial vehicles market
Don't have an account? Create One!
Enter your Email Address here to receive a link to change password.
If you are an existing frost.com user, please register using the same email for seamless access
Already have an account? Login!
Use your Linkedin account to login or register within our store.You're just one click away.