This research service analyses the mobility market value chain in detail and discusses the expected trends. The study delves into evolving business models, market consolidations and partnerships, and advanced technology trends shaping the market. It provides the market trends and outlines potential growth avenues for the near future.
For the carsharing and eHailing market segments, the geographic scope is global, while for ridesharing and P2P carsharing, the scope is North America and Europe; for corporate carsharing, the regional scope is Europe.
The study looks at 5 collaborative business models—car sharing, P2P carhsaring, corporate carsharing, eHailing and ridesharing. Trend analysis is done for 2016 through to 2025. One of the primary reasons for the popularity of these business models is that they help combat pressing issues such as congestion and pollution, which many cities across the world are facing.
The key metrics discussed in the study are the various stakeholders in the value chain and the structure of contracts among the stakeholders. The research study also discusses key trends that affect these segments. The mobility market will see a lot of activities in terms of investments and mergers and acquisitions among the many stakeholders. Automakers will be one of the most important stakeholders, as they are trying to look at alternative streams of revenue from the mobility market. There is lot of room for innovation in the shared mobility space for mobility operators, infrastructure providers, and technology software providers, who can keep updating their offerings to provide a more wholesome customer experience.
This study will benefit the entire automotive value chain, including mobility service providers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), car rental and leasing companies, financial service providers, technology solution providers, and a host of other market participants who are looking to understand mobility market trends and their implications.
Key Issues Addressed
- How are the various contracts/partnerships among the various stakeholders in the value chain structured?
- Who are the key stakeholders in the mobility value chain for the 3 business models covered in the study?
- What is the impact of advanced technologies such as autonomous driving and connectivity on the mobility value chain?
- What are the partnerships that can be expected to be included as part of the mobility value chain?
- What are the future trends in the shared mobility market? What are the steps that mobility service providers are likely to take to meet the afore-mentioned demands?