The commercial avionics market will undergo a significant transformation from ground-based to satellite-based system of air traffic control changing end-user requirements in terms of speed and bandwidth among other equipment specifications. Worth $12.74 billion in 2016, revenues are expected to reach $16.65 billion by 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% although revenue trajectory varies by every product segment.
The research focuses on the Commercial Avionics market for Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Integrated Systems. The research covers the global market and provides a 15 year forecast on where the industry is headed between the timeline 2017–2030 (with 2016 as the base year). The avionics forecast is based on new aircraft production of narrow body, wide body, regional, and business jets.
• Market trends (mandates, integrated modular avionics platform, IoT, multiple partnerships)
• Highlights growth opportunities for avionics suppliers
• Analyses by segment, revenue stream, aircraft platform
• Analyses avionics related segments – EFBs and drones
• Avionics Supply chain – market distribution channels, Supply chain trends
• Global commercial avionics competitive landscape
• Current innovations and future avionics concepts
• Aircraft platforms entering into service between 2016-2030
The studies highlights industry challenges, growth drivers and restraints as well as contain major avionics contracts. The impact of emerging avionics markets such as China, India, and Russia is discussed and the study provides a list of home grown suppliers emerging from these countries. It also features market share of Rockwell Collins, Cobham Plc, GE Aviation, Honeywell Aerospace, Garmin International, Thales Avionics, L-3 Communications, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Safran, SAAB Group, Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), Elbit Systems, BAE Systems, and Meggitt PLC.
Key Target Audience
• Avionics OEMs
• Component Suppliers
• System Integrators
• Aftermarket Suppliers
• Potential Investors
• Strategy growth managers
• Research & Educational Institutes
• Consulting firm
• Resellers and distributors
• Technology partners
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• How will the modern avionics systems/innovations shape the aircraft of the future?
• Which trends are important to track in the avionics space? How will new regulations alter the avionics market?
• How will the increasing level of avionics integration change the market?
• What is the effect of drone and EFB startups on the avionics market?
• How does the consolidated competitive landscape impact the dynamics of the avionics market?
• What are the evolving opportunities and threats for avionics suppliers?
• What is the impact of emerging markets in the avionics supply chain?