Ho Chi Minh City, in Vietnam, is one of the fastest growing automotive markets in Vietnam. It has seen a rapid influx of population from other parts of Vietnam. Besides, the rising income and spending ability of the general public are driving the automotive market on a yearly basis.
This research service provides an outlook of the current and future mobility trends in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. The base year of the study is 2015. It covers the government's development plan for the automotive manufacturing industry in Ho Chi Minh City as well as the current public infrastructure and passenger vehicle adoption rates prevalent in the market. The research service also discusses government's incentive impact and public infrastructure project, current and fast growing mobility trends in Ho Chi Minh City from a number of different perspectives, such as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), government, public transport, internet application, and end users segments.
The aim of this study is to research and analyze the mobility trend in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, which will have a direct impact on the automotive market during 2016 to 2022.
• To provide a strategic overview of the mobility trend, including a master development plan and an analysis of the traffic and traffic management situation in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
• To identify the mobility solutions being proposed and developed by the government plans with regards to infrastructure, public transportation, and expressway development in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• To analyze the OEMs expansion roadmap for highways and roads between Ho Chi Minh City and other regions
• To present an actionable set of recommendations for stakeholders to grow in the new mobility business in the Vietnamese passenger vehicle market
Key Questions the Study will Answer
• What are the factors affecting the mobility trends in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam?
• How do the government policies impact the mobility trends Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam?
• What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that affect the mobility trends in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam?
• What are the most popular transportation selection for current and future in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City?
The research study closes with conclusions and future outlook. The improvement of the city infrastructure will involve the integration of multiple modes of transportation with intelligent traffic system to ease traffic, reduce accidents, control pollution, and avoid financial losses in Ho Chi Ming City. Also, the purchase and ownership number of passenger vehicles will be increasing due to infrastructure upgrades and increase in transportation convenience.